Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where should i keep my nail polish?

after about 3 uses of a brand new bottle of ESSIE, it always turn thick. i keep in frige also in see through drawer, same thing?!Where should i keep my nail polish?
Keep the polish in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. I have kept nail polish for several years with this method.





Hope this helps! : )Where should i keep my nail polish?
Don't store it in the fridge - just at room temperature, out of the sun. Buy some nail polish thinner (not polish remover) and add a few drops to your polishes as needed. Now that most companies are ';big 3 free'; (less chemicals) I find the formulas to sometimes be a little tricky - and need thinner more often.
when it turns thick just put a tad bit of nail polish remover liquid inside and it will fix it! it will not ruin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles