Monday, June 21, 2010

Nail Polish..how to remove?!?

I have a quarter size spot of nail polish on my carpet. How do I go about removing it? Would nail polish remover smear it even worse?Nail Polish..how to remove?!?
all you got toget is some nail polish removerNail Polish..how to remove?!?
nail varnish remover is the only way to remove it (unless you can cut it out without it noticing - which is more possible on long carpet) but be very careful and do it slowly with a cotton bud, so you are not smearing it over the adjoining carpet but lifting it off. I would also suggest putting masking tape around the adjoining carpet.
I should say it too with nail polish remover if not change the carpet
I think it would!
If you try and clean it, it will smear all over the place and you will never get it all out. You might be better to live with a dark quarter-size stain. Just make sure to only dab at it and don't rub.
ALL U NEED IS SOME NAIL POLISH REMOVER
use pure alcohol. and yes it would

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles