Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nail polish never seems to dry?

I love painting my nails, but I sometimes want to put 2 or 3 coats of polish on. I can never seem to get it to where it dries completely. Should I wait until the first coat is completely dry before putting the second coat on? I have tried quick drying nail polish and everything, but I think I'm just doing it wrong! hahaNail polish never seems to dry?
You have to wait for each coat to dry before you put on the next coat. Wait like 20 min or so before putting on the 2nd and 3rd coat! :)Nail polish never seems to dry?
Buy some quality nail polish.


Put on the first coat lightly


after the first coat has been applied put on the second coat and fill in the gaps.


After this dries a little bit, the third coat should be Clear Nail polish for that extra glossy look and coat of protection.
yea wait untill its totally dry....either that or the nail polish ur using is old and needs to be replaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles