Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nail Polish Color Suggestions?

I am 17 and going to college next year. I have been trying to find the perfect nail polish for me. I want a color thats not to dark like black and not to light like a pink because I want my nails to look pretty and sophisticated not cute and childish? I also want to find a color that goes with every outfit. I was thinking maybe a classic red or a french manicure using pink tones? Any suggestions are much appreciated!Nail Polish Color Suggestions?
your colors sound great or maybe a gray but is that to dark??Nail Polish Color Suggestions?
Try O.P.I in Black Tie





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/Em鈥?/a>





it's sophisticated and classy and also girly
try getting gel nails, they're very classy and easy to maintain


you usually get them done every 1-3 weeks depending on how fast your nails grow / if you break any





hope i helped :)
French manicure definitely goes with everything or whisper pink
Purple? It looks lovely.
Brown :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles