Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Icing's nail polish good quality?

Does is last long? Does is chip easily?Is Icing's nail polish good quality?
ive got the neon pink, and it lasts pretty long as long as u put 2-4 clear coats on top of it. if u dont it just chips really fast.





and sally hansen is good quality!!- http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>





also covergirl boundless color (i have a mani-pedi in candy apple right now lol)- http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





opi- http://www.opi.com/





chanel- http://uma.chanel.com/-makeup-nails-nail鈥?/a>








these are all good nail polishes (including icing!) but dont foget to put 2-4 clear coats on top!





hope this helped and good luck!Is Icing's nail polish good quality?
Okay, to answer your question no do not waste your money on low quality nail polish! when i used it the nail polish lasted only 2 days and then when i got into the shower it changed from purple to light pink!Then when i removed the nail polish it left this orange mark on my nails! If you want good quality nail polish go to Sephora and get OPI by Sephora which is:,$9 or go to you local drugstore.
I've bought a lot of Icing's nail polish because I found it bright and I'm in love with neon colors so I normally shoot for there colors. But, when your using the nail polish it's chip resistant if you've ever read the bottle so there's not problem with that. But, you do have to apply a 2nd coat when using it being if you only apply one, you can see through it onto ur nail. Hope this help =) !
I LOVE Icings Nail Polish! I recently bought the neon orange color in a bottle, I put it on, (2 or 3 coats and a clear coat), and it turns out really good! I put my hands under cold water so it can dry quickly.





I recommend it.





Sally Hanson is a good brand!





And it is not a low quality nail polish like she said ^ (the one up above me)! It's about $4.50 dollars a bottle and it is good! Also, it comes in many cool, bright colors.
no! no! no! they have awesome colors but it chips off literally right after it dries, even though they have some really cute colors i wudn't get it, but wet n' wild and N.Y.C. brand have some really cute colors that last pretty good, and u can get them for 99 cents to about $3.00. Ok hope this helps! :D
I bought some from icing for a friends b-day and when I went to paint her nails with it....it sucked. It was kinda dry and hard to apply.
No not really, Amanda has experienced this. It is very thin and comes off within a few days.
my black chips very easily)):





xoxoxoxo
invest and go with opi. their nail polish is awesome.
its cheeeaaappp!!! dont buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles