Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If i panited my babies toes & i wanted to remove it,would finger nail polish remover hurt her?

I would use an acetone free polish remover and then be sure to wash her feet well with warm soapy water. We know how babies like to put things in their mouths (including their own feet)If i panited my babies toes %26amp; i wanted to remove it,would finger nail polish remover hurt her?
OK. let's examine your logic. You first painted her toes with all those harsh chemicals and are now worried about the acetone. hmmmm. I would look for a remover that is hypo allergenic as well as acetone free.If i panited my babies toes %26amp; i wanted to remove it,would finger nail polish remover hurt her?
No, but it would be less drying to the skin if you use non-acetone remover.
As long as your not feeding it to her, no.
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles