Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I just spilled nail polish on my new lamanent floor?!?

Ah! I don't know what to do! It's not a lot, but it's noticeable. How can I get the nail polish off? Does nail polish remover damage lamanent flooring as bad as it does with wood flooring? Please help! It's my new room and my parents are gonna be mad.





And I know I'm asking this in the COMPLETELY wrong section, but I'm guessing at least one of you has had this happen or something similar that you can help me with, thank you so much!I just spilled nail polish on my new lamanent floor?!?
awwwwww





i done the same


on my wooden flooring in my room


nail polish remover


workss!! and it doesn't leave any marks or takes the colour


off it :)





hope this helped


xI just spilled nail polish on my new lamanent floor?!?
if its still get wipe it with kitchen paper first


then use nail polish remover on a cotton ball or pad and wipe it.


then wipe it with water just to get rid of the nail polish remover abit
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles