Monday, June 21, 2010

Helpp, I have nail polish on my skin, now it's shiny and ugly - no remover?

what eever u do dnt use peroxide that can burn ur skin. i suggest acetone acohol or even use hairspray that works realy well hope i helped xHelpp, I have nail polish on my skin, now it's shiny and ugly - no remover?
soak your hands in warm water, then scrub with a soapy flannel.Helpp, I have nail polish on my skin, now it's shiny and ugly - no remover?
get nail polish remover and take it off of your skin! jeez.
Peel it off or wash it off silly!
Spray sum hairspray onto a cotton pad and rub it over the varnish, that'll get rid of it x
Scrub it off right now-- quickly before it dries!
Use an alcohol solution, vodka, or peroxide.
get a scrub brush or something rough and wash it off.
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles