Monday, June 21, 2010

FOR GUYS: Do nail polish colors on females' nails tell you anything?

I was just wondering if the colors we put on our nails make impressions on you... lol... FOR GUYS: Do nail polish colors on females' nails tell you anything?
To a certain extent





If I see black nail polishes, I think goth, emo, punk, etc





If I see bright colors, I think fun





If I see reds, I think high maintenance





JMHO, lol!FOR GUYS: Do nail polish colors on females' nails tell you anything?
Nice Question :)...It probably doesn't...I mean unless the girl talks with her hands (gestures)..I doubt a guy will even notice. But, im assuming colours like Crimson Red say that the girl will be mature and fun or soemthing, and then black might say I unno, and then pinks and stuff will say ';Girly';. :).
good question but i doubt they notice i mean its the first thing i notice on a person. but im guessing theyd be uninterested but thoses semi neon colors thast looks like puke
sucks that we spend so much time on those kind of things,


and guys don't even notice,


let alone let our nailpolish say something about us.
hahah something tells me most of the time they dont even notice.
Not really. It usually tells me that they're kind of girly and I like that.
Nope
yes if it is orange it means they like u
no not at all... we dont care about small things like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles