Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you use nail polish? What color do you prefer?

Luke, I prefer only sheer colors, light pink, light bege.








kiss :))))))Do you use nail polish? What color do you prefer?
OPI is pretty good I like any redsDo you use nail polish? What color do you prefer?
i hate painted fingernails and mine are always bare.... but i love painted toenails... any bright color is good... but i hate orange/coral colors. i guess i like bright cherry red, any hot pink, or purple....





not that you asked, but they are currently frosted pink....
depends on my mood... sometimes is red... sometimes is black,,, green
Yeah . Red, hot pink, or a dark brown almost black color( it sounds ugly but its really cute on short nails) i use these colors on both my toes %26amp;hands
i wear it and i do black or pink tatal oppisites but its whats in
pink!
I dont wear it, but the colour of nail polish that is ';in'; at the moment is black!
Yeah, I love red and black, depends on the humor. kisses.
A light pink
off white, sparkling transparent-like pink, and black. depends on my mood
I have 20 bottles of polish with no repeat colors. I paint my nails according to what mood I'm in. I don't even match it to what I'm wearing most of the time, LOL! :)
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles