Monday, June 21, 2010

Are you wearing nail polish right now? if so then what color?

Right now i am wearing orange. which is weird for me cuz usually i stick to blackAre you wearing nail polish right now? if so then what color?
I am wearing black which is weird for me, i usually wear bright colors.Are you wearing nail polish right now? if so then what color?
THE BEST GIFTS FOR YOUR FRIENDS,LOVER AND YOURSELF.


I'm so sorry to disturb you...


http://www.lvguccibags.com/


offer knockoff handbags purses wallets from lv, gucci, chanel , coach and more brands.


E-MAIL:teemzone@gmail.com


teemzone@hotmail.com
Bruise by Urban Decay. It's a greenish-purplish color (the color of a bruise :-) )
none. I have a cheerleading competition tommorrow, and we aren't aloud nail polish of fake nails! =[


But yesterday i took off my purple nail polish! =]
pale/nude pink!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Right now i am wearing black.It is sweet.So shiny.Yupz.
Orange is a good color :)


I'm wearing this mauve-y, brown-ish color, but tomorrow they go to bright ice blue :)
Nail Lacquer by MAC in Nocturnelle
OPI..coney island cotton candy
A peachy pink - it's Chapel of Love by OPI
Ah, nothing. Crap. Now I'm going to go paint them.
black with glitter:)
OPI its white
French Tips.
maroon :) its like a deep red.


really gorgeous
black.. =]
sort of a neutral kind of red color
Clear
No, mine chips off within a day or two :(
Im obsessed with painting my nails! But today i have on like a darkish blue..
np
white, but its chipping so I'm going to repaint them dark purple
light pink with white polka dots
red
none :)
none
its like a light neutral type of pink thats sparkly haha
light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles